If you're looking for Olson family updates, then visit our family blog, I Love You Same.

The rants and recipes found here are solely mine.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Take a Whisk?

Taking a leap. That's a bit what this feels like to me. Putting my thoughts, some wisdom, and quite a bit of whimsy out into the great beyond in the hopes that maybe I'll touch someone or meet some kindred spirits. That's why I'm here in blogdom.

I've been a reader of several blogs for years. I have my favorites and hope to include them here sometime. I love the foodie blogs, but really don't want to just concentrate this blog on food, although I definitely love to shop for, read about, and cook good food. Food will be a central focus, but I hope to touch on more.

So, join me, will you? This feels like a take a deep breath moment. Here we go.

Peace,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

I triple dog dare you to comment.

Taking a little time to play with words, to play with food, and just to play!