If you're looking for Olson family updates, then visit our family blog, I Love You Same.

The rants and recipes found here are solely mine.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

In Gratitude

It's so easy to get caught up in the negativity of day to day life, so I'm trying to look at things more positively. To have a truly thankful heart is my goal. So, occasionally, I intend to post a few things I'm grateful for.

  • Glasses and contacts that make vision so clear for us.
  • A warm house when the windchills are well below zero.
  • A dog or two to cuddle.
  • Good neighbors.
  • Unlimited Simpsons DVD rentals from our library.

For these things, today, I am truly grateful. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I triple dog dare you to comment.

Taking a little time to play with words, to play with food, and just to play!