If you're looking for Olson family updates, then visit our family blog, I Love You Same.

The rants and recipes found here are solely mine.

Monday, April 7, 2008

The Five

Sight

Mercy by Jodi Piccoult
Do you love your spouse enough to kill them if a terminal illness is slowly, painfully taking them away from you? What if they asked you to do it. This difficult topic is the focus of this novel by Piccoult. A definite page turner, this one will get you thinking.

Sound

Firecracker by the Wailin' Jennys
Great harmonies are their signature sound. Try not to sing along.

Scent

Fresh air through the windows. As much as I can, I'm trying to let the Spring air in. Too bad the temperatures won't always cooperate!

Taste

Pudding Pops! Remember the 80s when Bill Cosby touted Jello Pudding on almost every commercial break. When he started pushing the pops, I was hooked. Love the vanilla ones. I'm going to have to try to make these myself.

Touch

Garden seeds. Can't wait to dig in the dirt this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I triple dog dare you to comment.

Taking a little time to play with words, to play with food, and just to play!