If you're looking for Olson family updates, then visit our family blog, I Love You Same.

The rants and recipes found here are solely mine.

Monday, April 7, 2008

In Gratitude

~For Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Gene Wilder's version is still the best!

~For school nurses, teachers, and staff that care so much about our kids that they tolerate incredibly unfair student to teacher ratios and horribly low salaries.

~For TiVo. I just don't have time for commercials.

~For remote control cars. They're fun at any age.

~For a point friendly version of Baked Mostaccoli.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete

I triple dog dare you to comment.

Taking a little time to play with words, to play with food, and just to play!