If you're looking for Olson family updates, then visit our family blog, I Love You Same.

The rants and recipes found here are solely mine.

Saturday, September 8, 2007

This Week's Five

Sight: Haunted Ground by Erin Hart

I don't normally read thrillers/crime novels, but this one caught and held my attention. Set in Ireland, the author, a woman who lives in my area, is amazing in her descriptions of Ireland. She also creates characters that are instantly recognizable and become more and more endearing with each page.

Sound: Spring Awakening by the Original Broadway Cast

Nothing short of spectacular. Can't wait until it makes it way to Minneapolis. Or I just might have to make the trip to NY for this one.

Scent: Homemade Applesauce

Taste: Homemade Applesauce!

Touch: Vintage Tableclothes

I'm making pillows out of vintage tableclothes. The fabrics go wonderfully with my antiques. I love the colors and they're so durable and kid friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I triple dog dare you to comment.

Taking a little time to play with words, to play with food, and just to play!