- One phone call later, the appointment was made.
Home again, antibiotics in hand, I settled in on the couch to prepare for Confirmation lessons tonight. I'd taken this antibiotic one other time before, so I knew what to expect. I'll feel better as the day goes on. I've had these infections before. They suck, but I caught this one very early.
And then, itchy throat, ears, eyes, skin, difficulty breathing, heavy chest--I was having an allergic reaction.
- One phone call to the doctor.
- One phone call to the hubby.
- One phone call to Young One's friend's mom to let her know their study date was off this afternoon because I wouldn't be able to pick them up.
- One phone call to school to leave a message for Young One that I won't be picking him and his friend up from school.
- One phone call to church to call in the subs.
- Three phone calls to a friend to see if she could sub for Confirmation.
- One phone call from said friend to clarify sub details.
- Two phone calls from the doctor's office.
- One phone call to sit on hold returning the doctor's call.
- One phone call back to church to let them know a sub was arranged.
Benadryl, Aveeno, rest, new antibiotic. Repeat all until well again.