If you're looking for Olson family updates, then visit our family blog, I Love You Same.

The rants and recipes found here are solely mine.

Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm Hiding


I can't be the only mom that hides.


I just know it.


But, right now, I'm sitting in our dark family room, hiding.


Hiding from the nightly shower negotiation and the go back and brush them again. Hiding from the yes you can read for just 5 more minutes and the, "OK, you had your five minutes, now sure, go ahead and finish the chapter" and the "I know what that's like to want to finish the book, just not too too late. Wow, that must be a great book. Oh, it's only ten more pages. You can do ten more pages..." (It's summer and he's reading, that's enough of an excuse for me.)


I'm avoiding a little responsibility and taking just a minute to exhale.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I triple dog dare you to comment.

Taking a little time to play with words, to play with food, and just to play!