If you're looking for Olson family updates, then visit our family blog, I Love You Same.

The rants and recipes found here are solely mine.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

You're Givin' Me a Heart Attack

I seriously am resigning from being a grown up. Consider my notice immediate and final.

D's having an angiogram with possible stent placement on Monday. We'll learn then the extent of his problem.

Getting a prescription for Nitroglycerin was not fun at 41. And no, I didn't intend that to rhyme.

My head is so full of stress right now and I have so much to do and so much going on, I'm a complete frazzle head. Thank God for girlfriends.

1 comment:

  1. girl, what in the world!! I'm at bible camp for 2 weeks and all hell breaks lose!!

    I'm praying for him and YOU!

    ReplyDelete

I triple dog dare you to comment.

Taking a little time to play with words, to play with food, and just to play!