If you're looking for Olson family updates, then visit our family blog, I Love You Same.

The rants and recipes found here are solely mine.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy Homecoming















Doctor ordered rest is not received well. So, Dr. Wifey had to step in. Where do you take a Type A workaholic to rest? Yep, where there is no cell phone reception.

We had a blissful week of family togetherness in the Northern Minnesota woods.

Here's a little peek. The last one is where I am now. Call 911 if you don't hear from me in a few days. I may be trapped beneath Mount Laundry.

1 comment:

  1. these pictures are more beautiful than the other ones!
    You guys are so lucky to see such beautiful sights that God has laid out there.

    ReplyDelete

I triple dog dare you to comment.

Taking a little time to play with words, to play with food, and just to play!