If you're looking for Olson family updates, then visit our family blog, I Love You Same.

The rants and recipes found here are solely mine.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Favorite Day
In My Backyard--Lake Superior's North Shore

The Big Lake!
He doesn't fall for the "throw rocks in until the lake is filled" anymore. Bummer!



North Shore Coastguard Station, Grand Marais, Minnesota



At the tip of Artist's Point. I bet he didn't realize there was a seagull behind him.



Artist's Point


A couple of beach bums.




North House Folk School's Hjordis. I love this organization.




Another peek. It's just too beautiful.


Grand Marais Harbor.





1 comment:

  1. these pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!

    Are you guys REALLY wearing sweatshirts?? OK now I've seen it all!

    I'm so glad hubby got to rest and you all made such sweet memories.

    If I lived closer I would of been at your house with dinner for the week, that's our way of saying were thinking and praying for you :)

    ReplyDelete

I triple dog dare you to comment.

Taking a little time to play with words, to play with food, and just to play!