If you're looking for Olson family updates, then visit our family blog, I Love You Same.

The rants and recipes found here are solely mine.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Favorite Day
In My Backyard--Up the Gunflint Trail

Junco Lake and Stream

No makeup or hair allowed on camping vacations.

Just a glimpse of a rainbow. I think we were at the end.


The Gunflint Trail. The only hint I'm going to give you about the location of our secret campsite!




Junco Lake. A short schlep from the country road to our campground.

Morning bliss. This was my view over my Kona coffee. ahhhhhh



My boys.



Our favorite time of day. Sitting by the campfire.




One of our neighbors.




Another neighbor. The Minnesota State Bird, the Loon. He (she?) visited most nights.




There's nothing better. A good view, a good book, and a comfy seat.



Paintbrush flowers.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I triple dog dare you to comment.

Taking a little time to play with words, to play with food, and just to play!