If you're looking for Olson family updates, then visit our family blog, I Love You Same.

The rants and recipes found here are solely mine.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

I See Snowflakes


The forecast is for snow. (And I'm totally stealing this fantastic idea from Heidi over at The Johnson Family Tales, thanks girl!)


Yep, please disregard your weather person. They aren't really that reliable anyway. Let them prattle on about 90 degrees and heat indexes and humidity that will curl even the straightest of hair.


We've got blizzards a comin'. And we mean right here and right now.


DQ has partnered up with Children's Miracle Network with a great deal. Buy a Blizzard treat and at least a buck (if not more) of the proceeds will go to your local Children's Miracle Network Hospital.


Now that's a great deal. Details here.


Now, run, don't walk to your local DQ. Do I really have to convince you to buy ice cream?
(On a side note, I just realized that in only 3 months, the white stuff will most likely return to mighty Minnesota. I'm already a bit panicked.)

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO glad you wrote about this!! What a great way to help some terrific kids! And DUHHHH we get ice cream!!

    ReplyDelete

I triple dog dare you to comment.

Taking a little time to play with words, to play with food, and just to play!