If you're looking for Olson family updates, then visit our family blog, I Love You Same.

The rants and recipes found here are solely mine.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Good Intentions

Oh man, I could go on and on about good intentions, but I guess I don't need to. This blog speaks for itself. I've had good intentions EVERY day to update it and then, well, life gets in the way, and I don't. It's not that I don't have a lot to say--those closest to me know I have way too much to say sometimes!

So, my goal is to stop with the good intentions and really try much harder. I mean, here I am losing weight, taking control of my eating and exercising and I'm succeeding at that. So, I know that I can be disciplined enough to accomplish goals. So, if I'm disciplined enough about getting my thoughts down in this blog, it should happen, right?

Enough about that. Time to get posting! I do have a lot to tell you about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I triple dog dare you to comment.

Taking a little time to play with words, to play with food, and just to play!