If you're looking for Olson family updates, then visit our family blog, I Love You Same.

The rants and recipes found here are solely mine.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

CSA Box Two



I am a dork this way, but seriously, these boxes are better than Christmas to me.
This week, the goodie box contained: baby kale, more salad greens, green onions, cucumber, and spinach. All delicious.
I washed and sauteed the spinach to serve with grilled salmon. Not really a recipe because it's so easy. Wash and remove large stems from spinach. In a very large, I mean huge pan, add a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil. Add a heaping teaspoon of fresh, minced garlic. Saute quickly and until leaves are tender and dark green. Young One loves to watch the huge bag of spinach become next to nothing. Drain slightly and sprinkle with Parmesan or Romano Cheese. Serve with a slotted spoon.




1 comment:

  1. So glad..Im hoping to get a bag of goodies soon!! Sounds awesome..And as you say, Im much more than just my fat as well!

    ReplyDelete

I triple dog dare you to comment.

Taking a little time to play with words, to play with food, and just to play!