If you're looking for Olson family updates, then visit our family blog, I Love You Same.

The rants and recipes found here are solely mine.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Favorite Day
In My Backyard--Wargo Nature Center

Eight miles from my house is a wonderful place to get back to nature. One of the reasons we live where we do is because of the close proximity to lots of nature. We love to wander trails, watch for wildlife, and just basically unplug.

These pictures are from a recent trip to Wargo Nature Center. It's marsh lake is not typical of Minnesota's 10,000 lakes and it's beauty is unique. The birds that visit this lake are amazing. We saw Bald Eagles, a deer, many butterflies and wildflowers, and clouds of newly hatched dragonflies. Magic!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

I triple dog dare you to comment.

Taking a little time to play with words, to play with food, and just to play!