If you're looking for Olson family updates, then visit our family blog, I Love You Same.

The rants and recipes found here are solely mine.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Camp Driveway!


Mother's day was so much fun this year. We camped in the driveway and instead of breakfast in bed, I got breakfast in the camper. (Bruegger's Bagels and Caribou Coffee never tasted so good!)

These simple moments. They mean so much to me.

My Young One is growing up. Each Mother's Day, I thank him for making me a mom. This was the first year that I think he understood why I do that. "It's like winning the lottery, right Mom?"

Yep. It is.

1 comment:

  1. I love the comparsion to the lottery, I have thought the same thing for years!!

    Happy Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete

I triple dog dare you to comment.

Taking a little time to play with words, to play with food, and just to play!