If you're looking for Olson family updates, then visit our family blog, I Love You Same.

The rants and recipes found here are solely mine.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

This Week's Five

Sight The Owl and Moon Cafe by Jo-Ann Mapson

I'm not quite done with this one, but have enjoyed it so much, I wanted to share it with you. Four generations of women, all with their own unique perspectives and all with their own stories to tell, and all living under the same roof! I picked this book off the shelving cart of my local library and have enjoyed every page. I'm looking forward to reading more of her work.

Sound Firecracker by the Wailin' Jennys
Just buy it, they're fantastic! Folky, great harmonies, and some sing along even if you can't sing tunes.

Scent Mud Cake

Watching my diet has been difficult. And getting my chocolate fix has been more of a challenge. This cake smells fantastic. I won't post the recipe unless it's good enough for this blog, but if the smell is any indication, it will be amazing!

Taste Stay tuned!

Touch Petting my freshly groomed Border Terrier, Pip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I triple dog dare you to comment.

Taking a little time to play with words, to play with food, and just to play!