If you're looking for Olson family updates, then visit our family blog, I Love You Same.

The rants and recipes found here are solely mine.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Snowflakes in my Coffee


Snuggling in for a morning nap.


A peek of what's soon to come.


Yes, that's in Fahrenheit!



Warm and hearty breakfast helps to face a cold day!



Now THIS is what people think of when they picture my beloved home state, Minnesota.

Actually, it's really quite rare to have snow this early in the year. I'll take it. It was a lovely scene to wake up to and is rapidly melting in the mid morning sun as I type.

Brisk mornings like this get me thinking of Scottish Oats and piping hot Kona coffee. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I triple dog dare you to comment.

Taking a little time to play with words, to play with food, and just to play!