If you're looking for Olson family updates, then visit our family blog, I Love You Same.

The rants and recipes found here are solely mine.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cinderella Pumpkins


I think Fall is my favorite season. I love the first chill in the air and bringing home a few pumpkins and funky looking gourds to decorate with is a definite thrill for me.
I fell in love with fairytale pumpkins a couple of years ago. Their deep orange and red colors are gorgeous and they look just like the pumpkin that Cinderella's Fairy Godmother turned into her coach.
My mom used to sing this song with me when I was a kid. Brings back fond memories!

Salagadoola mechicka boola bibbidi bobbidi boo
Put 'em together and what have you got
Bibbidi bobbidi boo!
Salagadoola mechicka boola bibbidi bobbidi boo
It'll do magic believe it or not
Bibbidi bobbidi boo
Salagadoola means mechicka booleroo
But the thinga mabob that does the job is
Bibbidi bobbidi boo
Salagadoola menchicka boola bibbidi bobbidi boo
Put 'em together and what have you got
bibbidi bobbidi bibbidi bobbidi bibbidi bobbidi boo!
Once again, I'm having formatting difficulties. I've attempted to get the spacing right in my posts, but lately Blogger just won't cooperate. I'll try to see if I can get this figured out. In the meantime, realize my Type A personality is having a major fit right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I triple dog dare you to comment.

Taking a little time to play with words, to play with food, and just to play!