If you're looking for Olson family updates, then visit our family blog, I Love You Same.

The rants and recipes found here are solely mine.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Eye Candy




I get a kick out of these ladies at Mennonite Girls Can Cook. So far, I have only successfully lightened up a couple of their recipes. One of them, their Blueberry Scones (pictured above), were great and very WW friendly with a few tweaks. Their food photography, which as most of us know is so very difficult, is excellent. I applaud these women. They are such talented cooks and good to the core people. Love em!
Be sure to view on a FULL stomach. I honestly think that even looking at the pictures will make you gain.

As D says, "Don't lick the screen."








No comments:

Post a Comment

I triple dog dare you to comment.

Taking a little time to play with words, to play with food, and just to play!