If you're looking for Olson family updates, then visit our family blog, I Love You Same.

The rants and recipes found here are solely mine.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Anticipation!!! A Watched Election Never Ends or How to Pass the Time While Waiting for the Results Without getting Into a Political Debate

Oprah's got me crying. Seeing those new citizens vote. Well, that's just what this is all about, isn't it?



I'm going nuts sitting here waiting for the election results. So, what am I doing? Well, I'm sending away for free samples.

Here's a good one:


Dunkin' Donuts. Dunkin' keeps me blogging. Try Dunkin' Donuts Coffee For Free. Get a Sample

I'm a coffee addict. I've switched to decaf, but D will appreciate this free sample!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I triple dog dare you to comment.

Taking a little time to play with words, to play with food, and just to play!