- Warm Feet Fiend (Bathroom Rug Cleaner) Young One thought I just "bought new or somethin' "
- Flame Thrower. (Oven cleaner) Yes, we do have an automatic one, but someone has got to wipe it out.
- Refrigerator Deep Sea Diver and Brave Explorer. I do delve into the nether regions and open containers that only a mom could look into and survive the smell. I also have been known to fight toxic spills to the death.
- Milk Maid. No matter how fast you drink it or how slow it goes, we will never go without. Your cereal is safe.
- Junk Mail Banisher. There will be no recyclable junk mail that doesn't meet my wrath.
- Dr. PooLittle. OK, I stole this from a dog poop clean up service, but it's way to cute. Yes, I do the doo, occasionally.
- Juliet the French Maid. No, not what you think, that would be too obvious. But, I do clean and make beds every day.
I'm running out of time, so I can't write more. But, I think you understand what I'm getting at. We moms juggle. When you work outside the home, you juggle even more. Sometimes it goes unnoticed all that we do and that can be extremely frustrating, but I think dads do the same. When was the last time you thanked your spouse or partner for a little thing? Maybe if we start doing that, our little things will get noticed too!
On a side note, I've tried to offer up prayers for this poor woman who lost her daughter. I get a little dumbstruck, though. I can't find the words. So, I'm just sending up some positive prayers for some healing and for some peace. Anything else, would be impossible. She was very brave to tell her story and perhaps, she can find some solace that because of her, many others will not make the same mistake.