- Hostess 100 calorie chocolate cupcakes, frozen.
- Chocolate pudding pops, either homemade or purchased
- Tootsie Pops
- Kashi Dark Cherry Chocolate Granola Bars
- Chocolate Graham Crackers
- Chocolate Overboard S'mores: Chocolate graham cracker, chocolate marshmallow (roasted), and a couple of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Hot chocolate
- Chocolate Cool Whip sandwiched in graham crackers and frozen
The picture above is currently cooling on my stove top. No Pudge Original Brownies made in another favorite thing, my Bakers Edge Pan (for those of us who love the edges and not so much the inside pieces). As you can see, in my hurry to fill this chocolate craving, I splashed a ton of batter up on the sides of the pan! What a mess, but so worth it.
Simply mix with 2/3 of a cup of yogurt-- I've experimented with a ton of different flavors, coffee was fantastic, cherry made them like Black Forest Brownies, just use your imagination. Bake, cool. And I cut into individual servings and freeze for better portion control.
I take a couple out before dinner and top with ice cream or frozen yogurt, fat free Cool Whip, or drizzle with fat free caramel ice cream topping. Top with raspberries and drizzle with chocolate sauce. Or nibble on straight from the freezer.
Fills the craving sensibly and, most importantly, deliciously. If it doesn't taste fantastic, it's not worth eating!
I buy the mixes at my health food store or in the natural foods section of my big grocery store. The only thing I don't like about the mix is the bright colored pig on the front of the box. We chubby chicks don't need a pig riding around in our grocery cart with us and that bright colored box is really eye catching in the check out line.