If you're looking for Olson family updates, then visit our family blog, I Love You Same.

The rants and recipes found here are solely mine.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Neutral Schmeutral

Down another .8 lb this week! That's two weeks in a row of losses of .8, which is making me feel really great. HOWEVER, Weight Watchers online always gives me this little blurb after logging under a pound of weight loss: "If you're feeling neutral about your weight loss this week..." Neutral? NEUTRAL? Hey, any time the scale goes down, I'm thrilled, ecstatic, overjoyed. Neutral has never been even on the horizon.

I don't quite understand how in one breath they tell you that safe weight loss if between .5 and 2 pounds a week and then in the next mention the word neutral when you have a loss right in that range.

I guess that's the price I pay for being able to do all this online and not have to endure meetings (But, hey, if meetings are your thing, great, who am I to judge? We all have to choose what works for us.)

Neutral. Sheesh.


On a side note I twisted somehow yesterday while working out and my knee decided not to follow, so I'm taking it easy today, maybe just do some upper body toning or something. My knee is killing me! It feels rather strange, very weak and like it needs to pop back into place. Best not to hobble away the pounds with Leslie Sansone today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I triple dog dare you to comment.

Taking a little time to play with words, to play with food, and just to play!