If you're looking for Olson family updates, then visit our family blog, I Love You Same.

The rants and recipes found here are solely mine.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

We Want Spicy Roads

Just a news blurb I overheard this morning, but I thought it was fun.

A town in Iowa ran out of road salt. How this happened, I'm sure, will result in some poor chap losing his job. But, that's not the story.

They are experiencing icy roads down South in Iowa and so what did they do? Local company, Tones Spices, donated a lot of expired product to cover the roads. What did they have to share?

Why garlic salt of course!

Imagine smelling that everywhere.

You've got to love those resourceful Iowans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I triple dog dare you to comment.

Taking a little time to play with words, to play with food, and just to play!