If you're looking for Olson family updates, then visit our family blog, I Love You Same.

The rants and recipes found here are solely mine.

Friday, January 30, 2009

The Bacon Explosion


I saw this on Good Morning America this morning. It actually made me a little sick just thinking about it. Pork sausage meatloaf stuffed with crispy bacon and rolled in bacon and then BBQ'd.

I think they forgot several pounds of cheese, some lard, and twenty seven egg yolks. I mean, if you're going to post the recipe for a heart attack, you might as well go all the way.

Great publicity stunt. I'm sure they're getting tons of hits and for that, I say kudos! But, the recipe--ew. I actually think my arteries have clogged just glancing at the recipe.

Read the details here, if you must.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I triple dog dare you to comment.

Taking a little time to play with words, to play with food, and just to play!