If you're looking for Olson family updates, then visit our family blog, I Love You Same.

The rants and recipes found here are solely mine.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Soap Nuts

No, it's not a new snack food. No, you can't eat them with your oatmeal. They've been around for centuries and are finally catching on here in the States.

Chaotic Peace has detailed them, reviewed them, and is giving them away here.

Yes, I'm trying to win the sample, because I'd love to give them a try. But, I'd also like you to know about this blog that I stumbled upon. I really like it. So, throw your hat into the contest and check out Chaotic Peace. I think you'll like it too.

1 comment:

  1. A low cost, green eco friendly, healthy natural way to do laundry, dishes and general cleaninge is to make a homemade liquid from soapberries which grow on the Chinaberry tree and have been used for thousands of years. They work very effectively.

    ReplyDelete

I triple dog dare you to comment.

Taking a little time to play with words, to play with food, and just to play!