If you're looking for Olson family updates, then visit our family blog, I Love You Same.

The rants and recipes found here are solely mine.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Can't Help Lovin' That Man of Mine






Fish gotta swim, birds gotta fly, I love a man, with a hammer by his side...

I can't help it. A man that does home remodeling and repairs--well, it's a turn on. He's blurry because he's working so fast and hard and so very manly. Too bad I didn't get a shot with his tool belt on. "That's a big hammer you have there."

We've been remodeling our kitchen. For about 9 years. Next project, a mud room, for all our extra mud and storage of mud type things. And then, stay tuned for the soon to be replacement of the world's ugliest kitchen floors. No really. Mine are the ugliest.


Almost an after picture: You'll have to imagine the sound of harps playing or big game show win type music in the background. Sorry I don't have a before. The ceiling was one giant plastic fluorescent fixture. Super ugly, super horrible lighting. So ugly that it couldn't be photographed.









Happy Valentine's Day! We He's working on projects this weekend again. Now that's romance. Really.

1 comment:

  1. It's a beautiful kitchen fit for a cooking QUEEN!! You better be repaying that hard working man of yours (as I'm typing it I'm winking my eye to let you know that my mind is in the gutter :)

    ReplyDelete

I triple dog dare you to comment.

Taking a little time to play with words, to play with food, and just to play!