If you're looking for Olson family updates, then visit our family blog, I Love You Same.

The rants and recipes found here are solely mine.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Needin' a Little Green

It's 23 degrees here today. We got about four inches of snow last night. This is the time of year that winter gets really long.

Although, I have to tell you, I'm not sure I could live where the weather was the same day in and day out. I love the change of seasons.

These pictures are from our trip to Florida. I've been taking pictures of the snow, but its just so cold. I wanted to warm up a bit!

If anyone could tell me what the purple berries are, I'd be forever grateful.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

I triple dog dare you to comment.

Taking a little time to play with words, to play with food, and just to play!